The official start date is February 6, 2017.
There will be 2 recycling locations to start. If successful more may be added at a later date.
- Northwest end of Manor Lane behind the 1008 building inside the existing dumpster enclosure.
- Southeast end of Chatham Lane inside existing dumpster enclosure next to the basketball hoop.
See list below for items accepted for recycling. The list will change periodically. Notice of changes will be emailed to owners and posted on the web site.
- Plastic bottles #1 and #2, no lids
- Aluminum, steel and bi-metal cans
- Brown grocery bags
- Computer paper
- Other mixed office paper
- Corrugated cardboard
- Envelopes, with or without windows
- Junk mail
- Newspapers, inserts included
- Paperboard (i.e. cereal boxes)
- Telephone books
- NO MEDICAL WASTE
- Plastic bags
- Motor oil jugs and other chemical containers
- Window glass and broken glass
- Light bulbs
- Coat hangeers
- Paint cans
- Text books